TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Wow.

I know people say this a lot, but it really isn't easy to make me laugh out loud. Your ending? Genius. I laughed like a retard.

Gut Greed Gut Greed

Awesome.

Nice work as always. Smooth animation. Very slick.

3:33am 3:33am

Overrated -

o·ver·rate (vr-rt)
tr.v. o·ver·rat·ed, o·ver·rat·ing, o·ver·rates

To overestimate the merits of; rate too highly.

Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

Not bad. In fact, quite good.

I really don't know. Something about a little demon chewing up human like figures is just hilarious. It's quite fun, as well. Jumping was a little frustrating, but other than that minor flaw, everything worked perfectly. The roar was a nice addition, and the monsters all blended in nicely. I wasn't expecting much, as I was told about this by some guy on Guild Wars, but it turned out to be a nice twist from the run of the mill shooters people churn out every other day.

So, yeah. Nice and all that.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Oh.

I've always held a negative view on anything "The Super Flash Bros" created and decided to throw our way, as all their flashes are never really funny, and are always somewhat decently animated.

I did not like this game. I felt that no aspect of this flash justified it's insanely high score (also, it's place on the top 50), and I felt that it was overall.. bad.

I'm not sure when I came to this conclusion. I think it was when i had to get a cheese burger for a guard. That was also the point where I closed the window and said to myself, "Jesus Christ, that blew some major cock."

But I am, truly grateful, that you decided to not do any voice acting (unless there happened to be some after the point I quit, then fuck you.), as your voices really get on my nerves and make me pee my pants in utter despair.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is..

Burnt Face Man Soundboard Burnt Face Man Soundboard

I was skeptical at first.

Then I laughed, and it was all good.