Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

Not bad. In fact, quite good.

I really don't know. Something about a little demon chewing up human like figures is just hilarious. It's quite fun, as well. Jumping was a little frustrating, but other than that minor flaw, everything worked perfectly. The roar was a nice addition, and the monsters all blended in nicely. I wasn't expecting much, as I was told about this by some guy on Guild Wars, but it turned out to be a nice twist from the run of the mill shooters people churn out every other day.

So, yeah. Nice and all that.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Oh.

I've always held a negative view on anything "The Super Flash Bros" created and decided to throw our way, as all their flashes are never really funny, and are always somewhat decently animated.

I did not like this game. I felt that no aspect of this flash justified it's insanely high score (also, it's place on the top 50), and I felt that it was overall.. bad.

I'm not sure when I came to this conclusion. I think it was when i had to get a cheese burger for a guard. That was also the point where I closed the window and said to myself, "Jesus Christ, that blew some major cock."

But I am, truly grateful, that you decided to not do any voice acting (unless there happened to be some after the point I quit, then fuck you.), as your voices really get on my nerves and make me pee my pants in utter despair.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is..

Burnt Face Man Soundboard Burnt Face Man Soundboard

I was skeptical at first.

Then I laughed, and it was all good.

The REAL revenge. The REAL revenge.

Awesome.

This should be in the top 5.

Shoot Laden Shoot Laden

OMG. BEST GAME EVAR.

I don't know if it's the vomit green background, or the shitty little rectangles plastered on to the screen, but something about this flash made me want to savagely poke my eyes out with a pair of rusty chopsticks.

Rock on.

0/5

Portal Puncher Portal Puncher

Meh

It was okay. Got boring quickly, and the Madness guy looks like he's humping somone when you punch his stomach.

Could be better.

2/5

SBC Pong SBC Pong

16 k?

Wow, great for the size it is. Its fun for a while, but quickly becomes boring. Add sounds and like the other people said, a menu.

BAFA responds:

Actually, its 17k ^_^

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Amazing

Best game on newgrounds.

Camper-Strike Camper-Strike

Very Cool

Awesome Job, 5/5.

flying into the sun flying into the sun

Best flash ever

Im not being sarcastic. You really are them man. Keep it up