TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Wow.

I know people say this a lot, but it really isn't easy to make me laugh out loud. Your ending? Genius. I laughed like a retard.

Gut Greed Gut Greed

Awesome.

Nice work as always. Smooth animation. Very slick.

3:33am 3:33am

Overrated -

o·ver·rate (vr-rt)
tr.v. o·ver·rat·ed, o·ver·rat·ing, o·ver·rates

To overestimate the merits of; rate too highly.

Less Than Three Less Than Three

uh

what is going on

Dont download this song Dont download this song

I don't get it.

So. Is this a tutorial on how to motion tween?

mushirhoda responds:

umm.............no

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Do me

Hard

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Stunning.

By far the best piece of animation to be uploaded onto this site. Amazing work.

-Play More- -Play More-

Misleading title.

Naturally, when I read that the title was "play MORE", I assumed that it would be different from your original flash.

The thing that "Play" had going for it, was that it was a fresh concept. Nothing like it had been seen on NewGrounds, and thus, it recieved a justified high score.

This is a joke. With so much going on, its possible to even lose sync with the music without the viewer even noticing. All you had to do was enlarge a bunch of rotoscoped movie clips. Impressive.

Why you would want to desecrate your original flash like this is beyond me.

This is on par with your terrible slideshow/picturebook/crapfest flash.

Again. This is not good.

Dustball responds:

Allow me to correct you. This movie started out with the original movie clips (actually, graphics) and sounds files. That's all. I created 4 new sounds and their corresponding animations. I created the new song and then did all of the synchronization from scratch. Every single sound is accounted for by an animation, but it would be boring to just sit there looking at them all on screen, so then I added the camera work and movement effects. This is particularly tricky to do since creating keyframes in the middle of a graphic poses problems if you decide to change the timing later on. (I used graphics because using MCs would mean I couldn't see what on earth was happening on screen until I published!) If all I had to do was "enlarge a bunch of rotoscoped movie clips" I think you'd be seeing a lot more of these types of movies. And I wouldn't have to spend so much freakin' time making them. I haven't even to mentioned the fact that compared to the first one, this one has MUCH more elaborite arrangments and movement of characters. Anyway, I hope that clears things up.

Mecha Duel Mecha Duel

Better than average.

Was executed pretty well, but the animation was a bit too choppy for my liking. I guess the overall length makes up for it, but I think I'd prefer quality over length.

One thing I notcied that needs some work are the hits. You can hardly tell if they're hitting a person or not. There was no direct impact, and that kind of took away from the fight scenes. Add speed lines, or zoom ins, or bruises, or something to help distinguish the soft shots from the finishers. The last kick was done quite nicely, though.

The New Guy The New Guy

Wow

Your animation skills improve a whole fucking lot with each flash you put out. Splendid work. By far the best animation I have EVER seen on Newgrounds.